remove sniper rifles from the small maps

like for real bro? that shit is annoying 

Main Admin

Рейтинг: 5886

Спасибок: 770

fljw писал:

Но ведь на маленьких картах они не дают большого преимущества, как на больших картах. Если убрать снайперки, то будет много недовольных. 

Лучше улучшать игру для других оружий. 

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 706

Спасибок: 82

met. писал:
fljw писал:

Но ведь на маленьких картах они не дают большого преимущества, как на больших картах. Если убрать снайперки, то будет много недовольных. 

Зачем усложнил парню, мог бы сразу перевести

Mapper

Рейтинг: 246

Спасибок: 34

1.gnidi4

Bogema

ss

Mia

66rectal

6.Fragolino

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 51

Спасибок: 3

met. писал:
fljw писал:

Gotta disagree with that one, chief! On small maps the distance between players is shorter, hence easier to hit the target, plus all the camping spots in those "FY" type maps makes it easier for snipers to get frags. As example, I went on a killstreak on AWP on one of the FY maps, the catch is that I am a complete loser on AWP and usually wouldn't land a hit or struggle to do so. Moreover, camping snipers kills whoever trying to get a weapon - all weapons are on the sides on the map in the first 5 minutes due to players/bots dying there most of the time, so it is really frustrating to get a weapon once it is on the sides of the map. I suggest a system that respawns the gun to its original place if it is left on ground for a certain ammount of time, that way it is more fun, fair and the really shitty FY maps are playable

Main Admin

fljw писал:

Gotta disagree with that one, chief! On small maps the distance between players is shorter, hence easier to hit the target, plus all the camping spots in those "FY" type maps makes it easier for snipers to get frags. As example, I went on a killstreak on AWP on one of the FY maps, the catch is that I am a complete loser on AWP and usually wouldn't land a hit or struggle to do so. Moreover, camping snipers kills whoever trying to get a weapon - all weapons are on the sides on the map in the first 5 minutes due to players/bots dying there most of the time, so it is really frustrating to get a weapon once it is on the sides of the map. I suggest a system that respawns the gun to its original place if it is left on ground for a certain ammount of time, that way it is more fun, fair and the really shitty FY maps are playable

Какое это имеет отношение к зомби серверу?)

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 51

Спасибок: 3

met. писал:
fljw писал:

Какое это имеет отношение к зомби серверу?)

in the night the server is on FY or other small maps and the mode is classic with respawn

Main Admin

fljw писал:

in the night the server is on FY or other small maps and the mode is classic with respawn

На каких картах нужно убрать авп или ограничить?

Последнее на форуме

Считалочка до 10000!

Дата: 4 час. назад

Автор: met.

Заявка на админку

Дата: Вчера в 00:24

Автор: met.

Мут 14+

Дата: Позавчера в 21:01

Автор: Tom2233

Админы, прочитайте

Дата: Позавчера в 19:29