Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
предложение вотебан, вотемут, вотепред

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 51

Спасибок: 3

ss1. писал:
fljw писал:
ss1. писал:

вотебан не нужная функция, собственно читеров банит античит, который отлично выявляет bhophack и другие, грубых причин бана сколько на сервере играю, не вижу, если игрок провоцирует, всячески оскорбляет /mute функция актуальная на сервере по сей день, по предупреждению думаю стоит добавить, выдача предупреждения от 5-6 голосов, админ зайдя на сервер увидит количество предупреждений и решит стоит ли давать бан игроку или же даст ему шанс, в совокупности нарушений, лично я думаю банить игроков нужно как можно меньше, тк это сказывается на онлайне, по причинам не имеющим веса разумеется)

sad thing is that it doesnt. before i got privileges i had seen multiple speed cheaters in the server. no anti cheat worked. ever. same with zm server. i was pkaying a few days ago at night, and saw a cheater using aimbot. i shit on him with knife tho, made him rage quit hahah

it's strange, but you're talking about speed, it wasn't on the server where biomod tk was, I've been playing here for about 2 years and I hear this for the first time, and are you talking about the classic aimbot or have you also seen it on biomod? it's strange why the anti-cheat didn't work, usually immediately bans)))

no, it was wan on night mode, csdm. makes sense if it is not implemented on CSDM mode

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 38

fljw писал:
ss1. писал:
fljw писал:
ss1. писал:

вотебан не нужная функция, собственно читеров банит античит, который отлично выявляет bhophack и другие, грубых причин бана сколько на сервере играю, не вижу, если игрок провоцирует, всячески оскорбляет /mute функция актуальная на сервере по сей день, по предупреждению думаю стоит добавить, выдача предупреждения от 5-6 голосов, админ зайдя на сервер увидит количество предупреждений и решит стоит ли давать бан игроку или же даст ему шанс, в совокупности нарушений, лично я думаю банить игроков нужно как можно меньше, тк это сказывается на онлайне, по причинам не имеющим веса разумеется)

sad thing is that it doesnt. before i got privileges i had seen multiple speed cheaters in the server. no anti cheat worked. ever. same with zm server. i was pkaying a few days ago at night, and saw a cheater using aimbot. i shit on him with knife tho, made him rage quit hahah

it's strange, but you're talking about speed, it wasn't on the server where biomod tk was, I've been playing here for about 2 years and I hear this for the first time, and are you talking about the classic aimbot or have you also seen it on biomod? it's strange why the anti-cheat didn't work, usually immediately bans)))

no, it was wan on night mode, csdm. makes sense if it is not implemented on CSDM mode

night mode 90% are bots, since there is little activity of real players at night, bots are needed at least somehow to give players the opportunity to play, my point of view is that you confused a real player with a bot, when you played with bots, headshots from them flew only on the way, so I think it's not worth sinning on anti-cheat)))))

Пользователь

ss1. писал:
fljw писал:
ss1. писал:
fljw писал:
ss1. писал:

night mode 90% are bots, since there is little activity of real players at night, bots are needed at least somehow to give players the opportunity to play, my point of view is that you confused a real player with a bot, when you played with bots, headshots from them flew only on the way, so I think it's not worth sinning on anti-cheat)))))

53.png my boy, you don't know how an aimbot looks like. I know about the bots, also they are not on all the time either. If you can confuse bots with an obvious aimbotter then I suggest you see some tutorials or something idk take an admin training in some CSDM servers

Пользователь

A good point you made, since there are bots, the anti cheat might get confused, hence it is off right?

Пользователь

ss1. писал:
fljw писал:
ss1. писал:
fljw писал:
ss1. писал:

This one cheater is usi ng more "subbtle" aimbot, so how do you distinguish if he's an insanely good player or just a cheater? Notice how his camera shakes whenever it is locked on to a target. You can see that more clearly at the end of of the demo - where he is fighting 2 terrorists in T base. You can see aimbot trying to lock down on both targets, hence his aim jumps from one to another.  Demo - https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/wZoARpF2/file.html

Maybe I will find a more obvious one, hold on.

Also, I have been admin on many different servers, in the very first CSDM server, maybe you know community EvilzCS? It's long gone but it was the best one yet. I had a banlist of around 500 correct bans, no unban requests. And  I wasn't even the craziest one, some other admins had like 1200+ bans.

Пользователь

Alsooo, another thing how you might know he is a player not a bot ( without noticing he has a very obvious aimbot ) is that he ran around with knife trying to catch me and take revenge on me for all the time I knifed him even when he used aimbot lmao. He got destroyed every time. how bad one can be

Отредактировал: fljw, 9 марта 2023 г, 02:50

Main Admin

Рейтинг: 5912

Спасибок: 773

Достаточно написать в консоли команду status или amx_who. У ботов вместо STEAM ID будет BOT

Main Admin

Рейтинг: 5912

Спасибок: 773

ss1. писал:

ViLLa1n писал:

Ну в принципе идея хорошая но эти функции нужно добавить на випы кроме випки лайта

да, думаю имеет место быть возможность выдачи предупреждений и со стороны игроков с ВИП привилегиями, за исключением возможности выдачи бана, я думаю и функция /voteban может присутствовать у игроков с ВИП привилегиями. Стоит подумать

Доступ к меню предупреждений, есть у премиум вип. Как вариант можно добавить такую же привилегию, где будет граб, варн и гаг, но не будет брони и прочего

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 38

броня вообще не нужна на сервере, если только на мапах где она в доступна для всех

Отредактировал: ss1., 9 марта 2023 г, 12:19

Пользователь

met. писал:

Достаточно написать в консоли команду status или amx_who. У ботов вместо STEAM ID будет BOT

also that but i didnt have to

Последнее на форуме
Топ пользователей

met.

met.

5.9K 2047 773

Tom2233

Tom2233

3.3K 307 600

PhOenix
PhOenix

PhOenix