Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
question

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 51

Спасибок: 7

Why isn't sv_airacceleration enabled in the server? Because I've played zombies since 2012, and I've played in servers where you can g-strafe, SGS, and all that. I learned it so that it would be to my advantage. Just wondering, is it because it wouldn't be friendly to new players who wouldn't know how to? And also, if it's about abusing the speed of it by having high FPS, that could be countered by limiting the FPS to 100 on the server. Just wondering.

Main Admin

Рейтинг: 5917

Спасибок: 774

sv_air acceleration has a default value (10). If we set a high value, then it will be impossible to play in the open place

Спасибо сказали: Kreewz

Technical Support

Рейтинг: 366

Спасибок: 34

Kreewz писал:

Why isn't sv_airacceleration enabled in the server? Because I've played zombies since 2012, and I've played in servers where you can g-strafe, SGS, and all that. I learned it so that it would be to my advantage. Just wondering, is it because it wouldn't be friendly to new players who wouldn't know how to? And also, if it's about abusing the speed of it by having high FPS, that could be countered by limiting the FPS to 100 on the server. Just wondering.

cheater wants that cheats be enabled and he can doing g_strafe ddrun sgs cj.   LOL  you a retarded. 2024   +w for non-advantage skill. becouse other players have not cfg and fps

https://vk.com/russianvviolence

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 51

Спасибок: 7

кек писал:
Kreewz писал:

cheater wants that cheats be enabled and he can doing g_strafe ddrun sgs cj.   LOL  you a retarded. 2024   +w for non-advantage skill. becouse other players have not cfg and fps

u cant be real

Последнее на форуме

Скидка 50% на покупку

Дата: 2 час. назад

Автор: MagDack

ЗаявОЧКА на БАН!

Дата: 24 апреля 2024 г, 23:39

Автор: met.

Требования для получения админки бесплатно или со скидкой 50%

Дата: 24 апреля 2024 г, 11:03

Автор: met.

Требования для получения админки бесплатно или со скидкой 50%