Название сервера Карта Игроков IP-адрес Действия
zombie pro player who are best friend of pxoenix blaze edrasha and whole server think im good for admin

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 34

Спасибок: 1

1. Your name: qqqq
2. Nick on zombie server qqqqqqqqqqq
3. Age between 20-28 i dont want to tell
4. Place of residence (country,) macedonia

6.1 Game experience in zombie. Experience of playing on our server. i play on this russian server i will learn russian in next year playing and i will come to russia because beautifull devuska in rusia this is good server for me 
7.3 Did you break the rules? one time i break the rules i dont infect one my friend but because my mouse didnt work sometimes and my best friend blaze and edrasha will ban me and then i buy new mouse and connect it and now i infect and never break the rules my new mouse is from brand nantec
8.2. Are you ready to help the server financially (minimum donations for administrators are 150 rubles) no for free i dont work because i have depresion i only play this game because my depresion is on the way to go if im admin for free and then when i be in between 28-35 years i will help this server with 200-500 rubles 
9. Do you have experience in administration? If yes, where and how much? yes i play zombie in 1990 year and i was admin in first zombie server for like 1997-8 for 7-8 years 
10. Indicate if you won our tournament or took a prize: i never won a tournament or have a medal i always want to help others i dont play for tooking a prize 
11. Do you have STEAM CS? i will help this server with his problems and i want my depresion to go away and go to russia because i watch on sites i always watch russian white girls on sites and my wish is go to russia and find a gf

Спонсор

Рейтинг: 57

Спасибок: 4

I am totally against!

Прошлые ники:

Shanell

Спонсор

Рейтинг: 57

Спасибок: 4

I am totally against

Прошлые ники:

Shanell

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 34

Спасибок: 1

why you totaly agains go skiing you better dont come to our server csmov zombie you have no positive nergy 

Main Admin

Рейтинг: 5912

Спасибок: 773

qqqqq писал:

1. Your name: qqqq
2. Nick on zombie server qqqqqqqqqqq
3. Age between 20-28 i dont want to tell
4. Place of residence (country,) macedonia

6.1 Game experience in zombie. Experience of playing on our server. i play on this russian server i will learn russian in next year playing and i will come to russia because beautifull devuska in rusia this is good server for me 
7.3 Did you break the rules? one time i break the rules i dont infect one my friend but because my mouse didnt work sometimes and my best friend blaze and edrasha will ban me and then i buy new mouse and connect it and now i infect and never break the rules my new mouse is from brand nantec
8.2. Are you ready to help the server financially (minimum donations for administrators are 150 rubles) no for free i dont work because i have depresion i only play this game because my depresion is on the way to go if im admin for free and then when i be in between 28-35 years i will help this server with 200-500 rubles 
9. Do you have experience in administration? If yes, where and how much? yes i play zombie in 1990 year and i was admin in first zombie server for like 1997-8 for 7-8 years 
10. Indicate if you won our tournament or took a prize: i never won a tournament or have a medal i always want to help others i dont play for tooking a prize 
11. Do you have STEAM CS? i will help this server with his problems and i want my depresion to go away and go to russia because i watch on sites i always watch russian white girls on sites and my wish is go to russia and find a gf

Donat is the guarantor of decent administration. Donat helps the project to develop. If a player doesn't want to help the project financially, then its unlikely that he wants to help him with administration.

If you have money problems, then you can start with VIP privileges. It costs 0.5€

Последнее на форуме

ЗаявОЧКА на БАН!

Дата: 24 апреля 2024 г, 23:39

Автор: met.

Требования для получения админки бесплатно или со скидкой 50%

Дата: 24 апреля 2024 г, 11:03

Требования для получения админки бесплатно или со скидкой 50%

Дата: 24 апреля 2024 г, 11:02

Кнайф - проблемы, предложения, новшества

Дата: 23 апреля 2024 г, 22:07